The business of design can be hard to navigate. From building a thriving freelance business, cultivating the perfect team or embracing your entrepreneurial spirit, designers are frequently forging their own paths in the world of business. Join us for roundtable discussions where you can speak with business, community and creative leaders from different career stages and paths about everything from filing self-employment taxes to the role of design in a larger organization.
Discussion Topics Include:
- Building Your Team with Jordan Garner, Sales and Marketing Manager, Ropeswing
- Creative Collaboration with Bryce Harrison, Associate Creative Director, CJRW
- Going Solo with Anna Jacobs, Owner, Anna Jacobs Design
- Talking Big Business with John Mailer, UX Designer, Walmart Labs
- Data + Design with Sadie Schabdach, Vice President Digital, Data Analytics and Creative Innovation, Mitchell
- Encouraging Entrepreneurship with Courtney Ulrich Smith, Owner, Dandy Roll
Thank you to our Presenting Sponsor
Free and accessible parking is available in the Town Center Garage located underneath the venue with the entrance on East Ave.
Volunteer Designer: Emma Pruett
AIGA NWA event attendees are subject to our Code of Conduct.