Get an inside look at how your digital files come to life in print via the HP Indigo press and the digital experts at Moxy Ox. Reserve your spot now for this unique DesignLab, presented by HP, Moxy Ox and AIGA Northwest Arkansas.
Here are the details for how this DesignLab will work:
- Before the DesignLab you will design a poster and a coaster. The prompt for your design is “Defining Design”.
- A link to specifications for submitting your designs will be provided when you registrer for this event.
- All design submissions are due by September 19 at 6:00 pm.
- During the DesigLab you will get to see your work taken through the pre-press, printing, and finishing processes. The HP and Moxy Ox team will offer insight into your file preparation and how you can improve and enhance your digital printing results.
- After the event, your printed coasters and posters are yours to keep! Or if you’d like to donate your poster, we will be hanging them up around NWA to spread education around what design means to us as designers.
We will be providing dinner from Persephonē on Wheels, ice cream from Pure Joy with drinks from Ozark Beer Co. and Ivory Bill Brewery. Come ready to consume both printing knowledge and sustenance.
This event is limited to the first 20 people that sign up.
HP digital printing offers innovative technologies and solutions that can inspire new designs, deliver more personal experiences, and improve connections between brands and customers. By partnering with AIGA, HP offers designers a distinct introduction to cutting-edge HP digital printing capabilities.
AIGA NWA event attendees are subject to our Code of Conduct.