Join us for DesignLab, a creative workshop followed by a panel discussion on User Experience and Empathy. During this fast-paced, hands-on workshop, you will learn how to employ interviewing, research, and design thinking to create a positive experience for your workshop partner. Afterward, our panel of industry leaders will engage in a conversation on what it means to design with empathy and to create a great experience in all areas of design.
Coffee and refreshments will be provided!
Free for AIGA members
For a minimum donatation of $5 non-member students with a valid student ID can attend or $10 for non members
- Lisa Baskett - Senior UX/CX, RevUnit
- Dustin Goodman - Head of Design, Supply Chain, Infrastructure, & Operations, Walmart
- Rebecca Black - Senior Brand Strategist, RevUnit
- Tom Hapgood - Graphic Design Program Head, University of Arkansas
- Whitney Silva - Senior UI/UX Designer, J.B. Hunt